Thursday, March 7, 2013

What I tells muh Bitches...

Sup my biznitches?!?!?! Sorry dis has been a while since muh last update but I been sufferin wif a terrible cold. It tried to kick muh ass but like all things dat try an kick da G$'s ass it DAH ASS WHOPIN OF A LIFETIME!!!! (And while I'm on da subject of dis sickness it can be traced back through da people dat had it to Willie Wier. So shout out to Will Wier for gettin all my boyz sick....)



But on to the main reason fo' this post. Dis hoe last weekend at the G$'s crib tried to to tell me she wasn't interested in muh dick... I was like....

Because dat bitch was obviously a hoe so she wanted a dick somewhere. And I guarantee she wanted to treat muh dick like a lollipop because I am the motha' fuckin' G$! Remember bitches.... you always want muh dick...and I always wanna give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment