Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sprang Break

What's up my biznitches?!?!?!!? So I has had sum time to recover from dah crazy ass time I been dun had on muh spring break. Crazy shit all weekend long....fo realz. There just be too many classy ass pichtchas to be postin them all in one blog so keep checkin' in on um to be seein' if I done did post sum more. So get ready to feast yo' eyes on sum of da bestest dank ass motha fuckin' pictchas to ever be posted of da G$'s spring break... And don't forget to be checkin da twitter cause dat shit has been spot on fo' show...

Dis be da day befo' we wuz about to leave fo da beaches. As you can see dah anticipation is killin' dah G$....I be wanted so bad to start gettin' muh dick sucked.

Here you see the most dank ass selection of juices to get muh bitches supa drunk (which I has to say ain't even fair... G$ + Bitches + Liquor = NO CHANCE)

On da way to my spring break bitches we made a quick stop by dah G$'s parent's house where it all began... When I wuz still in da crib muh parent's gave me dis shit.... dis shit is so true...

Dis is G$'s equivalent to a pitbull. Get a tortoise bitches love tortoises...

Finally, we made it to da beach and I started muh nom-nommin' on a dank ass spread...all da steak and potatoez muh ass could eat

Here is muh boy Spency eatin his fill of some sweet southern fried chicken... Motha fucka is a fool!! I tolds him he better be gettin some watermelons befo' tryin to eat chicken like dat!

Dis' be just a little samplin' for the ladiez...






No comments:

Post a Comment