Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How is Squirrels Like Bitches?

What's up my biznitches?!?!?!?!? So I gots sum good shit fo you today. I wents to muh class and learned all about dem animals and found out some things about muh self too...

First off I learned about squirrels... And guess what? Squirrels be like da G$'s bitches deh all want to be throat deep wif nuts... Ha ha you hoez know you be wantin da G$ nuts all day every day! Since I can't put up a picture of dat explicit shit here is a pictcha of a squirrel wif his nuts....





Also today I wuz lookin at sum of muh old baby photos and I got to thinkin about how I been havin' bitches since da day I was borned. It hasn't alwayz been easy fo da G$ cause dat shit gets pretty stressful sometimes wif a hoe alwayz wantin' dat dick. Jus for proof here be a pictcha of me havin a rough day cause of dem slutz...

No comments:

Post a Comment