Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Break

What is up my BIZNITCHES?!?!?!?!?!? It has been another long while since I done did posted. It has just been another one of dem weeks wif lots of hard workin' fo my schoolworks and stuff. I done got most of it dones though thank the Good Lawd! I even done turned in a proposal about how to manage fo me a bird on da beach some where.

Da main reason I be postin though is to tell you mothas to get excited because me and da boyz is takin a trip to Flo-rida for muh spring break trip and da pichas are gonna be dank as shit. I got muh camera, my liqour, and I am gonna pick up dah bitches when I get there. Spency spice betta hope he don't share a room wif me cause he ain't ever sleepin in there unless he likes to here bitches moanin ALL NIGHT LONG!! So remember for daily updates be checkin' wif da twitter https://twitter.com/GMoneyClemson but if not da picthas be comin soon enuff. And dis picture is just a little taste of what I will be gettin' ha ha....bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment