Thursday, March 28, 2013

What all da hoes be like

What's up my biznitches?!?!?!?!? I be here to proclaim the news that the G$ is a boss! Also I iz proud to announce that the G$ blog is just 250 views away from being at 1,000 views....dats right you motha fuckas betta recognize! I will then be able to add internet king to my resume that already includes impressive thangs like international pimp, fight club champion, and male nude model.

Now what I has to concentrate on in dis post. I wuz in class and we wuz a talkin bout large mouth basses. I was like damn I be known all about large mouths all dem hoez be havin them if they want to fit the G$...ha ha.

All da hoes be lookin like dis when I be walkin up to them. I be like hold up bitch I don't even wants dat shit right now...hoes...

Just a G$ thought for all you posers to think about. I know you all wants to be like da G$. As always check out da twitter @GMoneyClemson and keep given me them blog views. I has a supa special post when we reaches a thousand views so keep comin back. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment