Sunday, February 3, 2013

Da' Fancy Pardy

Yo yo yo!! What is up my biznitches?!!?!?!?!? So dis blog is gonna be about my experiencez at my second pardy at da Berk Place Low income housing apartmentz. My boyz called me up on Friday and they was like hey da' G$ we is havin a "Fancy Pardy" so come dressed to impress and we will bring da' ladiez to you! I just laid back and laughed cause da G$ always be dressin to impressin fo show!! So anywayz around 9:30 I pimped my self up wif a sexy ass button up shirt drove to da Berk walked in and said take pitchas fo da blog cause my niggas wanna see y'alls crazy actin selfs...

First off I got to da' pardy and saw my boi Willie Wier and said get yo' ass over here and get a pitcha fo' dah blog. (My boi lookin' fresh fo show)

Next I saw dis crazy motha fucka who has already been on da blog but his first pitcha looked like shit so I let him getta notha chance....dis be Big Mike

Next I was rollin' in da kitchen an dis hoe was all up on muh dick! So I said get yo ass over here shawty and let me getta pitcha fo muh blogg...Of course she said "hell yeah and let me give you sumfing fo later too." (but I done said too much...slutz) Also check out dat lame ass poser in da back...so gay...

Next I took a pictcha with all da boyz Alex, Taylor fresh, Marky Mark, Willie Wier, and some otha guy... Des boyz can't hold us back...oh no no

Next I was chillin at da door and Spency was like bro... "I be havin' a bad night fo show... I done drank to much a dis here wine and I jus be needin' a hug fo' real." I gave it some thought... (Also look at dis fat ass in da front of da picha..ha ha)

Finally I was like bring it in Spency da G$ has enough love to pass it around with more than jus' muh hoes....

Finally, I was tired of dem damn pictchas and I said bitches stop takin' dez dumb ass photos....and den I catch a motha' fucka' takin muh pitcha.... Clack Clack Clack

Oh...Yeah.. I jus' remembered....dis guy has a dank ass name....dey call him
"CORN"

No comments:

Post a Comment