Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentime's Day Advice

Yo' sup my biznitches?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?? So da G$ got sum short advice for you on Valentime's day. If you be tryin' to think what you can get you lady fo da big day I gots a suggestion dat always be workin for da G$. Whenever I gives dis present dem panties be droppin... It is pretty simple how to give dis present and any dumb ass can do it but I have put in dis info-mational video on how to do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhwbxEfy7fg

Da only problem dat I be havin is findin a box big enough to fit my big ole dick in! This present isn't near as effective if yo' dick be stickin out da top of da box so I had to find a box dat will work fo' me. Dis is a pictcha of it....
Ha ha #bigdickproblemz... 

Happy Valentime's Day my bitches!! And keep followin' da twitter I can feel tha love!

No comments:

Post a Comment