Wednesday, February 13, 2013

G$'s Pre-dick-ament

Sup' my BIZNITCHES?!?!!? I bet you niggas be thinkin the G$ is real dumb cause he done spelt "predicament" wrong but I spelt it like I was wantin' to, let me explain what I means.

MY DICK IS IN A PREDICAMENT---- therefore it is a PRE-DICK-AMENT!!

All muh bitches be callin' me up and baren they fangs cuz I ain't tellin them who is gonna get dat big G$ dick for Valentine's Day. Da reason I don't know which of muh bitches to get at is cuz I think I can handlez more dan one at a time....actually I know da G$ can handle more than one pussy at a time. Da thing wif Valentine's day is that you gots to pay for ALL dem dumb ass hoes you goin out with to eat and drank and all dat shit. G$ don't wanna pay for no hoez to be wine-ing and dine-ing.... If I gonna be havin to be for all dat shit I can just get a bitch off da skreet for cheaper!
So here be dah G$ advice for all you bitches on Valentine's Day: "When yo man says he wants sum you gives it to him regardless of how much he done spent on you or if he took you out to eat or anything. If yo man wants it you spread them legs!" That is what the G$ expects from his bitches...

And finally don't you be forgettin' to check out da G$'s Twitter for daily updates when the blog isn't comin up for a while cuz dat shit be always sayin what is on muh mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment