Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pickin' up da aussiez....

Sup my biznitches!!!! So i wuz sittin in class on dis guy came in and wuz talkin about how we could go to Australia to do sum study abroad. So I wuz like HELL YEAH I want to study a broad as in a skanky australian hoe! For real bro... I hear when they ain't lookin at koalas and kangaroos they always be skinny dippin' in da ocean! Da' G$ would love to see dem australian boobies!!! In fact I wuld even get off to sum aboriginal hoes!!

Officially the G$ says that dem australian hoes is G$ APPROVED!!

Now let me tell you something that the G$ does not approve: Human sex trafficking. For real though...I hear in Romania dat that is a serious prob and any Americans planning on going shuld probs not even bother goin unless they be thinkin they want to be a doped up whore forced into sex trafficking. And not even Liam Neeson will be there to save you ASS!! But guess what biatches one Mo' Fo' can save you from dis shit! Da' bad ass G$ gonna come in and clack a ma fo for realz!!

It will probably be sumfin like dis when I roll up and clack all them sex trafficking sick ass a$$holes in Romania...




 Aight I'm gettin myself upset now. I gottsa go fo' I sayz sumfin I regrets!! Peace my hoez! 

No comments:

Post a Comment