Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Holidayz

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Biznitches!! I apologize for da' lack of posts but I had to take some time to commit to my bitches so dat they will keep da' lovin' comin'! But speaking of keepin' da luv coming I had to get to thinking about shit over da' break...

"What if all my bitches don't celebrate chrismaz?" 

That's right da' G$ just got all up in that political shit. But lets be honest da' G$ is used to being all up in things! So on to da' story I was chillin' smokin dat J and was like "daaaammmmnnn I knows lots of my biznitches be celebratin da quanza and I can't show no hate fo' them!".

So then I started thinkin' some mo' "shit! if I just says merry christmaz I limits my bitchez!" For example: I can have no jewz, asians, inuitz, incans, mayans, or not even no Antarcticans!!! So I like all do bitches! I like them all da world over I just likes to get it in....like for real...no joke!! So remember from now on the G$ luvs all da bitches! And let me change my original statement to dis':

                      
                      HAPPY HOLIDAYZ!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment