Thursday, January 17, 2013

Economics


Sup' biznitches?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!??!?!? So today i just gonna talk about one of my favorite subjectz....ECONOMICS!!

Ima bought to give you a lil' background info on da G$. Da' G$ loves sum animalz. That is why i'm here at Clem-nasty University gettin my wildlife pimpin' degree! For real though, I really like me sum animals. I luv da animals almost as much as I luv my hoez. I wuz also thinkin that if I can manage a wild animal I can manage my wild hoez even betta'.

But anywayz becuz ima wildlife pimpin' major I has to take at least one economics class but da G$ is takin' three economics classes. The haters always be askin' "Yo da G$ why you be takin' all dem economicz classez?" I just respond wif, shut da hell up bitch! I be takin those economicz classes so I can manage my money and get moe hoez!! And den da' G$ gonna make it rain economics style!!!!



Ha ha on a side note: dat lil bitch Manti Te'o thinks he gotta big dick! He can't even get a real life hoe! Da' G$ gets all da biatches that big bad Te'o thinks up in his dreams!! Ha ha remember dis shit:

G$ > Manti Te'o
Lil' bitch 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment