Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Like a Boss!

WHAT'S UP MY NICCAS!!!!! So today I gots one of my classes canceled and I just chillaxed for da rest of the day. First I went back to my crib to grab some snacks some grape joos and pork skins...mmmmhmmm!! Feast yo' eyes on this shit right now ha ha!!


 Yeah....so next I loaded up in my pimp ass ride da' big ass Nissan xterra.... you no you bitchez be jelly...ha ha!! Hell yeah check'a this shit out





But anywayz...I den rolled over to da apartment of my homiez to sit back smoke a j and just release my mind from da shit dat be on my mind.... So after smokin it up I laid back and just talked wif da boys. Den some fool try and tell me he can take me on in some chinez checkas..... I said "OH HELL NO MOTHA' FUCKA'!!" Growin' up on da skreets dats all we had to play da big niggas would pop our basketballs but they sure as hell didn't want no little marbles and a board wif a star on it!!! So dats what us little niccas did just play dat chineze checkas. So I smoked a fool at tha game and laughed my a$$ off.... Talk to you biznitches tomorrow....




















No comments:

Post a Comment