Sunday, January 13, 2013

Out on da' Town....

Yo' sup biznitches?!!?!???! Man dat was one crazy a$$ night last night fo' show..... I went out on da town and met me all kinds of bitches! But anywayz we saw all kinds of crazy shit and got some real good pics last night which I will be postin all up in dis post...

Dis one is of me and my boi mike at da club. It all blacked out so bitches can't see our facez...

Here is another picture of a cool motha' fucka named michael. Dis crazy fool wuz of da wall last night. Dang....crazy ass fool


Da' worst part about having to go out on da town is all dez motha fuckin posers.... Here are a couple fools dat tried to play the G$ last night I had to smash a couple heads....





Most of da night I just sat around and chilled... Post up on a wall let my bitches come to me....for sure bruh...ha ha





By the end of the night though I was just chillin and smokin dat j.... #sohigh




Da' best part of the night though without question was just chillin with da boyz... i had my bitches on a leash and had plenty of time for dem and all but shit... da G$ says bros befo hoes ha ha for sure man..... Dis one is for da most real guys I know...






SALUTE TO DA BOYS!! ONE HELLA NIGHT I BE BACK FO SHOW TO SPREAD THE WORD OF DA G$....



No comments:

Post a Comment