Thursday, April 25, 2013

G$ Got High And Found Sum Memes...

What's up muh biznitches?!?!?!? Sorry it has been a while since I done posted on muh blog but I has just been so high da past week I couldn't even see skraight to get on her and post... BUT I did find some funny ass shit while I was high as fuck des past dayz... So I wuz happy to find that I saved dem all for you mo fos enjoyment. And as alwayz be lookin at da Twitter @Gmoneyclemson cause dat is where I be spendin most my time des days but keep appreciaten dah blog and cummin back.

Dis is dah G$ not jus when he is high but ALL dah damn time... Ha ha


 Ha ha so true.... I be laughin all da time about niggas who can't figure dis shit out... Dumb asses..

Dis Shit speaks fo itself... Asians iz funny as hell to make fun of... Who can't speak english?

Dis is what da G$ be like when he goes to his hoe's family reunion...

And finally, I don't get why he left? If dat was me I woulda been like well what we waitin' on hoe?? ha ha


No comments:

Post a Comment